How To Confirm Plan Change?

• Thread starter Thread starter t.m.sundaram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,000

t.m.sundaram

I called to CO he said that the plan is changed 2 hours before.but I portat it is showing still home 500 instead of home 900.what to do ?? where to comfrim the plan change.has anybody got this problem.when the info in portal will be updated.

Follow this :

1) Open In Internet Explorer - http://10.240.43.216/webLogin.jsp
2) Log In your Username And Password
3) On the left hand side either click on : "User Info" or "Service Order Records". Both will show your current plan.

Updating your plan might take a while.....thats the feature of a government provided service.Though your plan is under conversion it should have been updated on the 1st of the month by rule.Strange BSNL.

All I know is that the portal doesn't give right information about plans......i am in home 500 but ....it always shows .....speed 256 k.....so you can confirm plan change after you get the bill.....which will show you the rental amount...then you can confirm....because don't believe what Bsnl says or shows....just believe what they bill.

QUOTE(LoneCrusader @ Jun 2 2006, 03:36 PM) [snapback]53013[/snapback]
Follow this :

1) Open In Internet Explorer - http://10.240.43.216/webLogin.jsp
2) Log In your Username And Password
3) On the left hand side either click on : \"User Info\" or \"Service Order Records\". Both will show your current plan.

Updating your plan might take a while.....thats the feature of a government provided service.Though your plan is under conversion it should have been updated on the 1st of the month by rule.Strange BSNL.
[/b]
i did this all it shows

Plan -HOME500 : Speed -256 Kbps 2006/03/28 17:13:50 Normal

but when I call to customer care they say that the plan is changed to HOME UL PLUS

QUOTE(t.m.sundaram @ Jun 2 2006, 03:42 PM) [snapback]53015[/snapback]

but when I call to customer care they say that the plan is changed to HOME UL PLUS
[/b]

DO NOT OPERATE YOUR ACCOUNT....I repeat again...Do not operate your account under any circumstances until and unless that portal shows that your plan is Home 900UL. Believe me those guyz on the telephone are just trying to get you off their backs. Until and Unless The Internet Intelliget Network of BSNL does not update your account to the new one, you are still being billed under Home 500. The BSNL employees just pull that crappy stunt off cause they know that he consumer cant do shit when he recieves the bill. They dont care if your pocket suffers. So dont do anything until the portal gets updated.

QUOTE(t.m.sundaram @ Jun 2 2006, 03:42 PM) [snapback]53015[/snapback]
i did this all it shows

Plan -HOME500 : Speed -256 Kbps 2006/03/28 17:13:50 Normal

[/b]

Same problem here too. BSNL guys from local exchange firmly said that they have changed the plan on 1st June, at about 11 a.m. But it is not displayed on site till today (3rd June, 7 a.m.) They are very sure about it and they asked me to use it unlimited, but I am afraid of billing.

Okay .. here is the thing.The people at the Local Exchange can change your plan on the fly - in front of you.And this change shows almost immediately (and I am not talking in days here) on the portal.A friend of mine got his changed to 900 - and by night he had his unlimited connection.I applied for an Unlimited Plus on 17th March - and those guys didn't change it till now.On going to them and asking them about it - he said that he did not have an option for 900 plus in his system - and this needs to get updated from the central exchange.Then his boss called the central exchange in front of me and said that the option would be enabled in 15 minutes and I could get my plan changed by evening.This was on Tuesday - 30th of May !Till now, me still stuck on 256 - 500 🙁 So I guess they haven't changed it.Can't even go and follow up coz have my exams going on now 🙁 But just want to confirm - whether it would be possible to start downloading like a maniac from the middle of the month once the plan starts ?

Sorry to bust your chops buddy but BSNL has this billing rule of never changing plans in the middle so that they dont have to break a leg and calculate. Anyhow thats the rule if you give an application in the middle of the month.Since you gave the application last month your case would be different....though i dont know if BSNL would take it that way. Until and unless your account portal does not show the new pan do not let ur download monster maniac out.

QUOTE(saurabhj @ Jun 3 2006, 02:57 PM) [snapback]53124[/snapback]
But just want to confirm - whether it would be possible to start downloading like a maniac from the middle of the month once the plan starts ?
[/b]

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE ! Dont confuse me now. I just got the plan changed (i.e. displayed on the portal) from 11 a.m. today (3rd June) and I have started downloading exactly like a maniac. I think you can download if the usage is not charged as per the portal. Please have the usage records saved as a proof.

A friend of mine got his plan changed on the 19th itself (within a day)It shows 900 U/L on his account - though he is not downloading like a maniac (coz he's playing it safe 🙂)But his was only 900 and not 900 PLUS.I think 900 plus might be a different beast altogether coz it modifies your phone call charges also.I just checked my previous bills - and me billing happens between the 10th and 18th of the month.So, I still have some time ... I think 😛