tata sky plus dth: clarity of the recorded programs

• Thread starter Thread starter arian_walls
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,885

arian_walls

ISP
intech
Hi guys,From last few days the quality of the recorded contents have been of bad qualityi wanted to know how many of you are facing the same problem.

what exactly do you mean by bad quality?is it is that you get to see a lot of pixels or is it the overall picture quality that is bad?

what exactly do you mean by bad quality?is it is that you get to see a lot of pixels or is it the overall picture quality that is bad?

well i do get a lot of pixels,watching recorded programms has become a bad experience to me with so many pixels affecting the content

well even i see an increase in pixels,i think this has started after Tata Sky doubled the recording time.but still it is watchable,i dont think it is too bad.

well i do get a lot of pixels,watching recorded programms has become a bad experience to me with so many pixels affecting the content

well even i see an increase in pixels,i think this has started after Tata Sky doubled the recording time.but still it is watchable,i dont think it is too bad.

just a technical point, but what you see is an increase in pixelation, not pixels

an increase in pixels would be a better thing, not worse, more pixels would mean a higher resolution, which can be better only, not worse for the same source

just a technical point, but what you see is an increase in pixelation, not pixels

an increase in pixels would be a better thing, not worse, more pixels would mean a higher resolution, which can be better only, not worse for the same source

oh yeh...you are right,i actually meant to say that i find a lot of pixelation,which in turn if affecting the quality of the recorded programs

Well TS should give the customer an option to record in the preferred resolution!! After all we are paying TS.. This seems to be the only solution in my humble opinion.

So is there any software that can be updated or upgraded to increse the pixels and does this have anything to do with the increased capacity of recording??

Hi guys,

From last few days the quality of the recorded contents have been of bad quality

i wanted to know how many of you are facing the same problem.

Thanks for this information. I guess many here are only guessing and giving general remarks. I will appreciate if you can tell me whether you have called customer care and lodged a complaint. We are interested in knowing their official response.

Do you have any recording available still, which is made before the software change in DVR. If so, Can you please compare both and advice us as well as customer care.

I am disappointed that this forum is not bringing constructive resolution help. I think we do not have any DVR customers out here who can share if this quality problem is occuring to them also.

Please come back to us with further developments so that we can be enlightened.

well said hifijay, I personally think the quality of recorded programs on Tata Sky+ is very good. It's as good as the actual program.

Mirza he is asking from members to make it clear whether the quality is degraded when recorded. He is not telling that TS+ has good or bad quality. He wants some useful comments rather than some blind praising like your above post.

I Use the LG DV RECORDER to record the TV programs & i am using it with my cable connection & the lg guy did some changes to the set up & now i am able to record exactly what i see on my TV , no pixels whatsoever