hi,i want your advice in choosing DTH service.

• Thread starter Thread starter nsaxena
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,687

nsaxena

Regulars
ISP
airtel 1099
there are a lot as u see now provide DTH and separate forum are also here but i want to consider all in once,which connection u got and are u satisfied with it? or want to suggest me other.airtel,Tata Sky,dishtv,reliance etc.i want quality picture best so which one have best of it?thanks in advance.

This is very controversial question to ask. If I have to answer, I would say go for Tata Sky or Airtel Digital TV.
Audio/Video quality of TATASKY is good. It is well known for its CC and addition of newly launched channels. But TATASKY is costly compared to other DTH, and its on MPEG-2, so at some point of time (may be few years later) TATASKY may have to shift to MPEG-4. Also TATASKY doesn't have few ZEE channels.
All above shortcomings of TATASKY is not seen in Airtel Digital TV. And its CC is also believed to be good.
Other DTH I cannot comment.
Wait for other's comments and mean time browse through various DTH sections to get idea of all DTH providers.

TS quality good :hysterical: must be kidding.It is nothing in front of BIGTV,SD,Adtv.
Agree that it is costly,but not more than SD.
Why cant you comment on other DTH? That means you dont know about them that is why advicing just TS more,good to see your loyalty towards TS 😀

----------

there are a lot as u see now provide DTH and separate forum are also here but i want to consider all in once,which connection u got and are u satisfied with it? or want to suggest me other.airtel,Tata Sky,dishtv,reliance etc.
i want quality picture best so which one have best of it?
thanks in advance.

Picture quality is good only on BIGTV at present.It also has component out if you want to use it. TS quality is about 60% to what BIGTV has as it is MPEG2. ADTV is like Sundirect like better than Dishtv and TS.

I've been using ADTV for 2 months now.overall experience has been great.i got the connection within 24 hrs of booking.wanted a topup,sent an sms ,got it done within 2 hrs.had some labourers painting outside walls of my home, who accidently changed antenna direction,there was no signal so i called up customer care and an engineer attended the problem within the hour(though they promised resolution within 4 hrs 🙂 ).picture quality has been quite good.

Right now most of the DTH are giving good service,but point is do you need it? You wont need it daily,you wont be calling CC for help everyday,what you need is more channels for less money with better / decent quality.

so it seems ADTV vs bigTV for me.i have airtel connection of broadband and i don't get any problem like in bsnl of cc,best cc in airtel.will look up two i think.beside i am in madhya pradesh so i don't need south channels,i just need basic channels like discovery Sony zeetv some good sports channel in DA best quality.

again i am at the same point for which i started thread as i read comments,i think all are equal as not all members are supporting 1 DTH service,thats sad i need to do hard work then to find out which is best...what about airtel iptv?is it good to invest 3500 rs?picture quality?i didn't find any problem as i said in airtel broadband,so airtel dth is totally different department?as it gives bad cc as u said?above ghatoch said tata quality is not compare to adth or big tv and still cost higher then those?sad i have a lot questions,so anyone can clear more?:clap:

again i am at the same point for which i started thread as i read comments,i think all are equal as not all members are supporting 1 DTH service,thats sad i need to do hard work then to find out which is best...
what about airtel iptv?is it good to invest 3500 rs?picture quality?i didn't find any problem as i said in airtel broadband,so airtel dth is totally different department?as it gives bad cc as u said?
above ghatoch said tata quality is not compare to adth or big tv and still cost higher then those?
sad i have a lot questions,so anyone can clear more?:clap:

dear friend,
if don't mind,i would say one thing go for Tata Sky+ in today's scenario,but it will be bit expensive,but the power of viewing will be in ur hand & u will really feel it.you will be watching channels according to ur convenient time. it is worth investment to go for Tata sky+.there is nothing to explain as i think u must have aware of this. you will get quality of
channels and above all good CC service.don't assume,i am marketing for Tata Sky+. it is up to u to choose the DTH service provider.

one last but not the least don't compare channels and package
pricing as it will confuse you.there is no so much diff between
all the DTH operator now a days. Enjoy :thumb: