400 Mb Limit

• Thread starter Thread starter bharat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4,174

bharat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------hi everyonei have got dataone broadband connection. 250/month upto 400 mb.can someone explain to me what does this 400 mb mean?i want to have an idea of it. how much is this 400 mb?is this a download limit or what?

400MB is the amount of data that can be transferred using ur account. This includes both upload and download. Always note that whatever we do on the internet(surfing,chatting,download etc) amounts to data usage. So be very careful.

if you play a video on your 400mb data limit plan then it will be used up easily and then if you go beyond 400mb limit you will be charged per mb i suggest you to transfer to the home unlimited plan for rs900 its fully unlimited

^^^exactly!! Shift to Home unlimited and remove the hassles of tracking ur data.

if u open any site u r downloadin text , imgs , flsh , etc they count in data transfer n bsnl dude count that in download400mb can go only in web surfin so forget about listenin to sngz.Dude go for 900 onethan u can do all u want