4 New Unlimited plans by MTNL for delhi users

• Thread starter Thread starter TRU25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 6,370

TRU25

ISP
airtel
just watch the unlimited plans here for delhi usersmtnldelhi.in/broadband/triband_prepaid.htmThese are affordable unlimited plans with good speed... just check these out..DID YOU FIND THIS USEFUL?? Then please VOTE>>>

Since when is 192kbps "broadband"? Damnit MTNL!!

these plans r gud for social networking site addicted people.
A good cure, you mean—after a few days of these speeds, they’ll lose all desire to do any surfing.

these plans are called senseless plans.

----------

A good cure, you mean—after a few days of these speeds, they’ll lose all desire to do any surfing.

after some days.. those addicts will no longer remain addicts. They will start going out of homes !

no I mean if someone only visits facebook or some other social networking site then they'll be happy with this speed. I know many guys use mobile for social networking site. and these plans r atleast better from mobile surfing 😛these plans are not for downloading purpose or for streaming videos. the basis of these plans only to attract these kind of customers, who wants limited bill with unlimited surfing.

When minimum speed for broadband was 256Kbit per sec then MTNL didn't had such plans and now when Mininum speed for broadband is 512Kbit pes sec then MTNL is coming up with 192Kbit per sec or 384kbit per sec plans, whats the point behind this. Instead MTNL must focus on Higher bandwidth plans and make 256Kbit and 512Kbit plans cheaper.Even browsing at 192Kbps or 348Kbps can't be enjoyable.

These plans are purely for people who check mails and use social networking sites. Why the heck they call their service as broadband when they're providing speeds of 192kbps?

That's quite a point, the minimum speed while pronouncing the service as broadband should be 256kbps.It could be the their ignorance, but, these are promotional offers mmhm. BTW Speeds are fine for general browsing.

no I mean if someone only visits facebook or some other social networking site then they'll be happy with this speed. I know many guys use mobile for social networking site. and these plans r atleast better from mobile surfing 😛
these plans are not for downloading purpose or for streaming videos. the basis of these plans only to attract these kind of customers, who wants limited bill with unlimited surfing.
You do realize that everything you do on the Internet involves downloading data, right? 😉 Anyway, let’s not kid ourselves: the point of these plans is to squeeze money out of people who don’t know that better options exist, and who think that Internet access is supposed to be limited.

here is a guy who is looking to get himself banned for mindlessly promoting beam in irrelevant threads.

from what i see you live in hyderabad. mtnl does not exist in hyderabad. and beam does not existing in delhi/mumbai. i hope you get my point.

I Never posted regarding beam in the above posts! Samm used it! So do you mean ppl should only discuss about their isp and not involve in other isp threads? LOL!