• Thread starter Thread starter raja2431
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5,096

raja2431

King of Kings
ISP
Airtel
Hi friends,We are really eager to watch the Ipl and we are also very happy to get set max in sun direct. But it is really irritating to see 4 logos in the set max channel screen. One the set max logo in the right top corner and the next is sun direct logo in the right bottom corner. These two are small and it is ok. But in the left top corner there are two Ipl teams logo who are going to play on that day is kept. This is really irritating as the logos are big and i think it will disturb us when enjoying cricket. Is any one like me feeling that it is irritating?

I agree with you. It is indeed irritating to see the logos which try to cover up our favourite picture . We can't help it.Even though we have got dth and paying for every channel that we view, we have to bear the ads too. The TRAI has to do something for this. And look at the number of ads , it's just continuing like a full length movie.Irritating to the core.:madness:

LOL i had talked abt logos covering screens. some1 said he is ok with logos. i dont remember who. now need to have his opinion again.

Could you please any one post the screen shot of the logo?

IPL matches are better to watch outside India - Wide screen format, very less ad's, frequent replays and more important no logo's (except IPL logo on score bar)

LOL i had talked abt logos covering screens. some1 said he is ok with logos. i dont remember who. now need to have his opinion again.

Yes some members gave him the title "Arjun eyes" lol. He didn't post here yet but he claims that his company is sponsoring the Chennai Super team.

Logos should be removed as they are not only obstructing but also causing burns in plasma screens.

i really hate the number of ads they show. abroad, in paid channels, the ads are very very less. here, even in paid channels, maximum ads & u hate it the most when some wicket or six is hit & the channel is in a hurry to show the ads

i really hate the number of ads they show. abroad, in paid channels, the ads are very very less. here, even in paid channels, maximum ads & u hate it the most when some wicket or six is hit & the channel is in a hurry to show the ads

in abroad the price of pay channels is very high compare to pay channel rates in india...thatswhy they r showing more ads.....