3MBPS Night Unlimited For Rs100 only from SIFY EXCLUSIVE OFFER

• Thread starter Thread starter bajechele
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 8,259
Sify now offers 3mbps weekend unlimited for Rs100 only :Freaky: check this unbelievable offer
Sify is India's largest broadband service provider hats off to sify:thumbup (2)::thumbup (2):

Please read carefully before posting. Validity for that is just 2 days

Its alrightif ur on a slow UL connection and wanna download something in a hurry, but the BSNL 500 plans still comes out way cheaper.

hahahahaha :rofl:

That was really a dumb post. It was not hidden that it is for 2 days but it was mentioned boldly still

:rofl: 2 days!

These guys have stolen a lead over Airtel when it comes to publishing misguided information

hm....the way i see it ...its 1500 rs per month with 3mbps download speed with NO FAIR USAGE ................. i think this is cool 🙂

Well ,what more can I say Anyone will take this connection thinking of downloading some big files and ultimately land up with the error "BB 101 -Can't connect to the Internet " error ! That is all what sify does !!

hm....the way i see it ...its 1500 rs per month with 3mbps download speed with NO FAIR USAGE ................. i think this is cool 🙂

Again wrong calculations Rs 1500 for NU and that too this is top up so you need to have a basic plan too. OMG how can people be soo dumb