3g data plans not for prepaid mobile phone?

sumanscience

ISP
bsnl
hello today i made 3g data top up(not recharge) with 109 rupees for my prepaid mobile which gives 100mb free data usage with zero validity as in bsnl website,but when i browse internet in my mobile balance being deducted.for clarification i contacted bsnl customer care they replied those data plans in website is only for data card and not for browsing in mobile phone and there are no bundled rental plans for prepaid mobile and my 109 rupees will not be refunded. i read some where in forum that those data plans can be used for mobile phone also.could any one please clarify me 1.any one using these 3g data plans in mobile phone,can i use those data plans in my mobile phone 2.do i need to do 3g data recharge before data top up inorder to use it in mobile phones.

hello today i made 3g data top up(not recharge) with 109 rupees for my prepaid mobile which gives 100mb free data usage with zero validity as in bsnl website,but when i browse internet in my mobile balance being deducted.for clarification i contacted bsnl customer care they replied those data plans in website is only for data card and not for browsing in mobile phone and there are no bundled rental plans for prepaid mobile and my 109 rupees will not be refunded. i read some where in forum that those data plans can be used for mobile phone also.could any one please clarify me 1.any one using these 3g data plans in mobile phone,can i use those data plans in my mobile phone 2.do i need to do 3g data recharge before data top up inorder to use it in mobile phones.

Although the pricing on the page :: BSNL 3G :: is utterly confusing, I fear they may be right. The recharge you should probably have opted for is the Rs249/500MB one.

How in the hell anyone is supposed to decipher these plans? They must make a fortune off of confusing the hell out of people, Rs100 at a time (but they probably do it 10000 times a day).