3D problem in Lg Plama.

god2007

Sep 3, 2011
I considered samsung & sony Lcd & LEd tv's but there was no protective glass on it & These sets were not compatible for playing Videos from Usb.But I didnt considered The specific model of samsung which you have mentioned.Rest is your's choice.

Sorry to bother you again.
Did you notice any flickering while watching 3D ? and eye strain ? ( I have felt this in another 3d model of LG)
Also tell me the price . Lowest quote I got is 38.5K

amit_dp

Regulars
Regulars
Aug 19, 2006
I considered samsung & sony Lcd & LEd tv's but there was no protective glass on it & These sets were not compatible for playing Videos from Usb.But I didnt considered The specific model of samsung which you have mentioned.Rest is your's choice.

I've got a SONY 3D KDLHX800 .. plays videos from USB .. I bought it one year and back pretty happy with it .. Love the picture quality .. and 3D .. took a side by side demo of SONY, LG and Samsung 3D TVs in the showroom before purchasing .. bought it even though was bit expensive than the other two .. as I felt that the picture quality of SONY is much better than the other two .. in both 2D and 3D..

sunny1051

[OP]
Aug 2, 2011
You are absolutely right my dear friend but mine is plasma Tv & sony do not manufacture plasma tv.I bought plasma because we can watch it from short distance too & it is cheap also.But I agree that there is no comparison of sony in clarity.

amit_dp

Regulars
Regulars
Aug 19, 2006
Yup you are right dude .. SONY does not have Plasmas.. and they have their own advantages ..

sunny1051

[OP]
Aug 2, 2011
Hi friends Today Lg guy called me from head office he said they are unable to replace my tv with same model and offering me alternate plasma model.now I can't trust lg

sunny1051

[OP]
Aug 2, 2011
Hi friends Lg Offered me to refund & to purchase another set instead of 42Pw450