• Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 7,761
Status
Not open for further replies.

cybot

Sify SUX !!!
ISP
Sify
opened it with firefox and saw the "Reported Attack Site" all of a sudden?

same ...😡

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!The website at hayai.in contains elements from the site betabalon.com.tr, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for betabalon.com.tr.Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online. I understand that visiting this site may harm my computer. :huh:

Works perfectly for me. Just says the site is off-line.

Read this for more info:

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for hayai.in

What is the current listing status for hayai.in?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 3 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 137 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-12-05, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-12-05.

Malicious software includes 4 scripting exploit(s), 2 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 24 domain(s), including telicq.ru/, betabalon.com.tr/, csm-novotest.ru/.

2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including csm-novotest.ru/, betabalon.com.tr/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS26347 (DREAMHOST).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, hayai.in did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

* Return to the previous page.
* If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Apparently its just a few pages inside somewhere in the website that are POSSIBLE malware linked... not too bad...

I think the server just got affected.. use firefox guys to see if the site has problems or not.. dont use IE

Hey mgcarley, do something about your site as early as possible. We are eagerly waiting to see your new site.

ya ,, its back to normal but when will the site go online.. hardly 20 days r left for the launch???😕

I am getting the off-line page alright. But where's mgcarley? He hasn't posted here in the last 3-4 days. What is the launch status? Where art thou, mgcarley? :imwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.