Joel Man

• Thread starter Thread starter Hubmeister
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,209

Hubmeister

As 1st is coming near and i have 600++ Free DSL mb left i decided to use it.Today at 5:00 around i kept one 489mb file [shhh that was RMVB]to download .I completed the download disconnected the pc at 10:10 pm and again i reconnected the netsay 15 minutes later and checked my usage!!WHAT I SEE THe FREE DSL Mb were Unaffected 😱Do i have again 600mb to spent or Mtnl server lately updates for the amount of mb we download.Anyone facing similar thing?plz reply soon ,see ya

its a GH thing...

Yea.. same here downloaded loadz of things between 4.30 - 8.00 ..no change in my usage .. i still hve the MBs

I hope ppl don't start the Golden Hour - GH topic 1ce again. Already there is a long post on this topic. New joinees request u 2 refer 2 tht post. 😀

loolz such a ong time after i came back here, and look what i found same old que " what is GH? what is gh? shhh..." Mann iss triband sec main yehi bhara pada hai 😛 😛 and hubmeister, how could u miss it, achcha haan i think they shifted that topic to the private section . so dude get some posts and then go read it for urslef 😉😉 🙂hey hey hey look what mods did, they inceased the no. of emoticons yippeeee, finally my request was considered :lol: :lol: 😛 😛 ^^^^^^ that was the msg i intended to write but since i jus found out that they hv hugely increased it from a max of 4 to a max of 5 :angry:ye what is this i wrote two seperate posts and they hv been automatically clubbed into one ....hmmmm... the mods hv been working .......oye what is this i wrote two seperate posts and they hv been automatically clubbed into one ....hmmmm... the mods hv been working .......