How is RajanNet Broadband ???

• Thread starter Thread starter Azurious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 43,001
Using Rajan Net since 3 years and found that services are better. With This They Also Provide DC++ Service With aLL Latest Stuff. Plus A Counter Strike Dedicated SeRVeR Running 24x7 on Network which enables user for lagg free gaming. Proud To Be A Rajan NeT User 😉

I'm a old users just came to know that our ISP is here so just shared my views.Join Date: Nov 2007 😀

I have many accounts here I rarely use this 😛

so well if you had posted using an account with more posts, it would have made it easier for people here to believe what you say. anyways. it would be cool if you post your speedtest.net rating here.

Sorry for OT...don't know if this true does this broadband belong to some mafia ...

So ultimate question: anyone who doesn't work for the company/mafia want to comment on it? My father in law has recently returned from England and sees how sh&t his MTNL connection is by comparison - I'm trying to put a cable of mine to his building (or even wireless) but just in case it's not possible, I'd like to see a review - preferably of something other than the DC++ services?

It's not mafia owned as suspected. The owner is one Mr. Rajan Awasthi who own's Rajan Cable and Rajannet.Perhaps they should not have named it after his name 🙂 It is also known as UROnline in parts of Chembur, Ghatkopar.I have been an old customer of them since 2002. I do use their services ocasionally when I happen to be in Mumbai for a month which is like twice a year or lesser. The services are good, however there are frequent downtimes, which are random in nature. Having been used to stable BSNL and Airtel ADSL connections I do have problems ever so often with them. The only saving grace is the local lan gaming and dc++ which allows downloads at 100mbps.The prices are okay, but the uptimes could be a lot better. Having the net bail out on you during important work is problematic.

I'm using this ISP from 4 years & I enjoyed its services like dc and cs alot.

RajanNet Broadband Services

😀

If you are a rajannet users please post your experience here.

Thanks

hey is Rajan Net available in Central lines such as Bhandup,Kanjurmarg etc ?

hey is Rajan Net available in Central lines such as Bhandup,Kanjurmarg etc ?

Maybe, but I can tell you that Bhandup is HNS territory.