• Thread starter Thread starter amit_dp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 17,845

amit_dp

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Can Anyone suggest good treatment for mouth ulcers? My ulcers start like a small pin point and the grow like huge crators. Very Painful ...

vitamin b-complex? i think it fixes chaleys. 😛

there was this cream specifically for mouth ulcers. let me find it 😀

----------

Smyle Mouth Ulcer Gel

Yeah I take B-Complex and Folic acid .. but no help from them .. 🙁 used Zytee gel as well .. applying that gel is more painfull :impissed:

----------

have used smyle gel too .. .. not much effective

vitamin b-complex was magical in my case when i last suffered from this problem. i hated the idea of applying a cream inside my mouth ;(

have also tried Dologel ... it numbs that area for sometime .. so atleast it is easy to eat .. yeah B-complex used to work for me earlier .. but not anymore .. and these ulcers seem like a consistent problem to me .. 🙁🙁

Ordered this new Medicine ... bit expensive , but claims to have good results .. best part is, it says it is an "apply once only" treatment and the pain is relieved in 10 seconds, the ulcer is cured in 2-3 days

My ulcers start like a small pin point and the grow like huge crators. Very Painful ...
these are called recurrent apthous ulcers.
There's no cure for them.treatment depends on the frequency with which you suffer them.how often do you get them?

you need to take care of your stomach.Spices is not good.Once I had 9 uclers, 5 on tounge & 4 in mouth.had a horrible time, can't eat, used to have lot of dahi with semi-solid food.Get a gel prescribed by doctor to numb the area (it's a must) and you might need to take medicine too.