New packages soon!

• Thread starter Thread starter astrix
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 9,552
I had the same thing for a couple of months (~400kbps) when I first started, and it made me happy too at that time..... but now that it's gone (and Airtel cannot give me a satisfactory answer to why it's gone), I'm a bitter bitter man....... :angry:

lol i can't wait until reliance launches it's services.. i hope they launch something like a monsoon boradband scheme like they did for their phones.. i will be the first to get that schemee and who knows i might enjoy free internet.. losers! couldn't make me pay abt 7000 bucks worth of phone bills..

let us see if mr. ashwini can make u pay 100 bucks for service charges. 🙂 anyways, talk to ashok if he misses sushubh 😉

no he can't.. i'll renew online.. and i haven't had cause to call ashok for a long long time.. (that would be ever since i got my connection) 😛 oh and that figure was 70000 worth of phone bills.. :lol: not 7000

Damn u , 70000 bux , lmao i will buy reliance connection as soon as it comes out in the market, maybe i will get 8Mbps for a day or 2 😛 . will download all the movies

I doubt you'll be able to get 8mbps. hehe. However, I do think 1mbps could be floating around. Then all the other ISPs will up their speeds and then my fellow indians we will have real competition. Competition ultimately benefits the customer. Monopoly doesn't.