Bsnl Log In

nobheja

[OP]
May 22, 2006
BSNL appears to be in the process of making broadband connection specific to the tel No for which it is registered. You can't log in from a different telephone with your Id any more, at least at Nashik. What is happening at other places?

pushkar

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 27, 2006
Yes, BSNL has started binding new connections to the telephone number after increasing number of reports of hacking of their accounts.

Mandar

Apr 16, 2006
I am using my friend'z DataOne 500 acct between 2 to 8 am.Do u mean that they will charge me though i m using his acct?I think its not like thatcoz when i checked my acct use it doesnt include what i m downloading between 2 to 8 with his acctplz post........... what d u know topic?

adreno

May 4, 2006
Hey guys , i also have 250 a/c and i'm using my uncle's 500 account during 2-8 am.will i be also charged for that ?Please reply quickly...

seshu

Listener
Regulars
Mar 31, 2006
^ if you are using others dataone account with permission then I'd like to suggest you to keep a written permission from the account holder , sothat it can be used if BSNL charges for it .

nobheja

[OP]
May 22, 2006
QUOTE(adreno @ May 24 2006, 07:45 AM) [snapback]52148[/snapback]
Hey guys ,
i also have 250 a/c and i'm using my uncle's 500 account during 2-8 am.
will i be also charged for that ?

Please reply quickly...
[/b]

Probably in your tel exchange the changes have not been effected. I expect that you will not be able to log in using ur uncle's Id once the changes take place. As long as u r able to log in using any ID other than ur own, ur own ac will not get charged

kambui

The Hardware Guy
Regulars
Mar 8, 2006
this was quite obvious ....unlimited plans are here..... so one with home plan 250 can find a fat uncle with 900UL plan and rule the placeas it is BSNL users are dumb (they don't know how to change their default password)....so this is just a security measure too late