Man I Am Gone Really Crazy

• Thread starter Thread starter Hubmeister
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4,765
Man Don't know why God hates me???paypal minimum amout to take check is $10 i think!!I donated to vlc today and within few minutes i got mailAnother guy from Uk wants the invites and he is ready to pay $5i have sent him request let us see if he pays !!!Man Shushub i think God wants me to donate to your forum!!!After i get $$ i will tell u to give pay pal link to this forum!!Thanks to everyone!!Actually when i was giving money i was feeling uncomfortable but the moment my paypal got back to $0 man i was happy that i gave money to Wikipedia and VLC!!Sauda Profit ka raha!!eak dimak 10 rastae aur UNLIMITED friends ke dimak UNLIMITED aache rastae

dude. they charge like 5 dollars to send u a check in india. so well sending a check of less than 5 dollars wont make any sense. 😀

Man i cann't believe it that guy paid!!i sent him an invitation!!now i have again $5.5Actually paypal stole my $1 every time i get paid paypal deduts half dollar??Any tricks to save that half dollar??I am registered as non verified indianShushubh man does this site forum has paypal account??

ok. i had a bad day due to crappy hosting companies. but i had recommend my share of the donations to either:wordpress.orgwikipedia.org

I think in my opinion GoDaddy would be safe and best asu can see even the torrent indexer site is hosted there.I think they have whois guard also. 😱All right sushubh ke naam wikipedia.org ko donation.

ahh let me remind you . minimum amount to ask paypal cheque is $150 🙂 and $5 fees