MTNL Pay Per Second Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter sri
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 19,367
things are changing. the new generation of kids will think that landlines are for broadband and mobile is for talking !

^ Wait a few more years, and they will realise mobiles are actually for broadband, and the computer is for talking 😀

mobile for broadband and they will connect minds to talk !like Ram & Sita used to do thousands of years ago !Guys I completed 1000 posts with names of the Gods ! 🙂

so if i talk for 10 seconds in mtnl network i get charged 5 paise
but
if i talk for 5 seconds on mtnl network i get charged 2.5 paise?

is one more decimal in currency allowed legally?

I guess you will be charged 1 paisa for every 2 seconds, the billing starting at the beginning of every 2 seconds.

So if your call ended at 5 seconds then you would have to pay 2*1+1=3 paisa and not 2.5 paisa.

Telecom companies will always look for their own profit!

heh. now you are being a bit too cynical. i read a report in the newspaper which stated that calls made to other networks are charged per 30 seconds or 1 minute depending upon what kind of deal is signed between the two companies. unless those deals are revised, telecom operators would probably lose money on calls which last less than 30 seconds.

@zeo u want to save even that HALF paise?! max u lose per call, be it 1 second call or 1hr call is HALF paise.for 2second plan, pulse will be 2 second.

^I'm not the person who wants to save half-a-paisa!
Infact I gave the reason to the person who raised this doubt 😀.

----------

EDIT: I got this message from Trump just a while back:
"Adha paisa poori batein. MTNL Pay Per Second Plan.
Now call@ 0.5p/sec on MTNL(Mum&Del) and other local & STD at 1p/sec.
RCV Rs.45, Tariff Validity 365 days."

So it might be 0.5p/sec. But I'm not complaining in either case!

i remember my grandparents talking of 1 paisa and half paisa and its importance! I think now half paisa has become so important suddenly !

Soon they will have recharge vouchers with talk value of 50p and claiming that we can make 100 calls 😀

1 rupee recharge and talk for 3 mins 33 seconds! validity 2 days:wall:

If you talk for 5 seconds, then 3 paise will be deducted.As the plan states 1p/2sec.So, here pulse is of 2 secs. 😀