Mtnl 256 Unlimited Plan

hey max, first let the unlimited mtnl start in bombay....hahaha 😉

QUOTE(max @ May 23 2006, 04:21 PM) [snapback]52095[/snapback]
Does anybody have email of some responsible MTNL officer in Mumbai? I think we should send him / them request for unlimited connections for ~900 bucks...
[/b]

Buy a single share of MTNL (Current price ~160) and you can legally get that information (Their rational for not launching that plan).

Ok people, out of 3000 odd people registered here only 18 replying isn't going to really cut it. We have to show them the need for Unlimited Broadband. So the more people we have replying to this message the better it is for all of us. So call all your friends and ask them to post here. We can the e-mail everybody at MTNL (If it takes that) with the address for this post.CheersChew

hope MTNL bring unlimited plans soon.. will pay anything below 900 rs

anybody know about when they are launching unlimited offers for Mumbai? Any inside info?? C'mon people!

QUOTE(RockStar @ May 27 2006, 07:56 PM) [snapback]52477[/snapback]
hope MTNL bring unlimited plans soon.. will pay anything below 900 rs
[/b]

hehe at that rate u'll be getting a 64kbps 😛 or at max a 128kbps line nothing more than that 😛 😛

waise airtel charges 999 for 256 UL and it a private firm, so should'nt mtnl be charging >or=999 for 256 UL .
I think they should make mtnl triband a non profit firm 😉 😉

Infact MTNL being a PSU should be charging less than private operators...

QUOTE(mystery_inc18 @ May 29 2006, 12:37 PM) [snapback]52608[/snapback]
hehe at that rate u'll be getting a 64kbps 😛 or at max a 128kbps line nothing more than that 😛 😛
[/b]
Dost..isme itna hasne ki kyaa baat 🙄 yaa..i know even my cable use to operater charge me 850 for 64 u/l..its a diff thing tht now im on triband..but MTNL is govt run so they so charge less than private firms..if airtel can offer 256kbps u/l for 999rs than mtnl shld charge anthing less thn tht after all its govt run 😉

Well when you say 1200 for 512NU , I think its fair only if it is 9-to-9 , not the pathetic 12-to-8.If such a pack comes up , or even a 256 NU 9-to-9 ,it would be just great , at say the current rate of NU plan.

ofcourse it wud be good ...but we can only hope.at current rate of 700mb in 8hrs for 256kbps.. i wud download 1.4gb (thats 2 movies ) in 8 hrs for 512kbps..... not bad