• Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 14,082

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
got this in a forwarded mail today (sic)

Wipro chairman Mr. Ajim Prem ji's comment on reservation:

I think we should have job reservations in all the fields. I completely support the PM and all the politicians for promoting this. Let's start the reservation with our cricket team. We should have 10 percent reservation for muslims. 30 percent for OBC, SC/ST like that. Cricket rules should be modified accordingly. The boundary circle should be reduced for an SC/ST player. The four hit by an OBC player should be considered as a six and a six hit by a OBC player should be counted as 8 runs . An OBC player scoring 60 runs should be declared as a century . We should influence ICC and make rules so that the pace bowlers like Shoaib Akhtar should not bowl fast balls to our OBC player. Bowlers should bowl maximum speed of 80 kilometer per hour to an OBC player . Any delivery above this speed should be made illegal. Also we should have reservation in Olympics. In the 100 meters race, an OBC player should be given a gold medal if he runs 80 meters.

something i said about reservation:
http://sushubh.net/archives/2006/05/19/more-on-reservation/

the whole idea about keeping the quota sucks . if they really want to help poor then waive of their fees by 50% instead of taking in someone with 52% and throwing out someone much capable just bcoz theres quota for sc/st/obc .

Those aren't Premji's comments. Thats what a guy wrote in a letter to the Times of India editorial. Hilarious and something to chew on, nonetheless.

if they want to keep quotas then it must be on financial basis not on caste basis .

power, exactly! Why doesnt the government do something to support these "backward" people financially? Quotas arent the answer! They are just to get votes! :/

Well I was at today's "Dilli Chalo" Rally....felt great but my legs are aching now

***warning strong words***They should slaughter all current politicians who are pro-quota :/We must abolish the quota system. Its dividing our people! Right now, the only people who need help are the economically backward ones. The government should provide them with _financial_ assistance and not such stupid things like a quota. Its no help really. The actually needy people get sidetracked while the "quotas" are being misused. 1000 years ago, it was the caste system and now its the quota system. BS!!! :/

I totally agree with max. Its a giant leap backwards. We should have one of those OBC's treat the stupid politicians when they are dying.

50% of the children of all politicians should be made to marry into a lower caste.If you're an upper caste politician, half your children should forcibly marry a lower caste person, for social good of course.If you're from the SC/ST, half your children forcibly marry an OBC person, for social justice of course.If you're a. OBC politician, half your children marry a tribal personIf you're a tribal politician, half your children marry street beggars from a major metropolitan city.