Reliance 1 Mbps ?

• Thread starter Thread starter chocs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 15,046
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mentioned parking tickets... Even paid parking costs roughly 100 per day in Metros. 10k would be gone in 3 - 4 months...Ih UK its more accute, cost of petrol and parking is nearly the same.

QUOTE(Sushubh @ May 23 2006, 05:39 PM) [snapback]52104[/snapback]
would u pay 2.5 lakhs for a reva?
[/b]

there was, i think, a reva showroom near my place, and (from it) i learnt that A LARGE AMOUNT of the reva's on-road price is actually tax. to the extent of 40% or something.

maybe reva didn't grease palms or have a sugadaddy in the FinMin or they could've gotten special exemption from these taxes (remember chris rock saying it's not "tax", it's "jack") on the basis of environmental good practices ka promotion or something.

bloody sarkar is nothing but a vampire. a leech. or, to quote agent smith, a virus... saala, baap ka raaj samajh ke rakkha hai. think about the most recent "we want 41%" fiasco.

to return to what this thread is about... did anyone else (i'm in south delhi, between AIIMS and SDA) see reliance's mini tractors which cut 2-3cm wide and maybe 6inch deep slits into the road? they laid their cables everywhere, in this area. seemed like an extremely clever solution -- no super digging, no week long bomb craters, no piles of earth left like a 50ft cow crapped all over the place, far smaller amounts of dust...

can somebody pls tell them that those who just need to check emails and browse a cpl of website, 64kbps is more than enough for them...they don't need 1 mbps...those who need 1 mbps, they need it for something else!!! :angry:

1MBps with a 1GB limit, hmmm. Gives u somethin like 3 1/2 heavenly hours of downloading....sweet :lOh btw, i think Airtel cut my speeds. Speeds are down to 80 in the daytime and 160kbps at night since the first day of my 4th billing cycle from the earlier 108/212kbps, yippie! Just gets better n better.

well get a guy from airtel and get him to show u that ur getting a minimum of 128kbps. check ur speeds on airtel site.if it shows u less than 128, call.

India is where yoga originated. But the true essence is lost. It takes something like Amerikka discovering yoga, so that we copy them and start looking at yoga too.Its another matter that still most yoga is still superficial 😉 tailor made for the modern society which is always in a hurry hehehehe

So i saw a reliance box with a thick cable terminating at it while walking by my neighbours house and gave their CC a call. Turns out Broadnet is already available in my area but as expected the plans are nothing to shout abt (which explains why they didn't bother advertising).-150kbps unlimited : 600bucks (ok decent enough)-300kbps unlimited : 1200 (pricey compared to Airtel but on par w/ VSNL)-1mbps w/ a 1GB limit : 600 (laughable)I just hope for their sake that they provide the advertised speeds unlike Airtel or else i don't see many ppl going for it.

Is it gonna be available in Mumbai. And guys what do u think, will takin an Airtel connection be better or Reliance ??? :huh:

bah!! triband rocks!! sheesh ..reliance as usual btb(back to the basics) of fleecing people in way they are masters at!

QUOTE(waterloo_sunset @ May 29 2006, 11:30 PM) [snapback]52650[/snapback]
So i saw a reliance box with a thick cable terminating at it while walking by my neighbours house and gave their CC a call. Turns out Broadnet is already available in my area but as expected the plans are nothing to shout abt (which explains why they didn't bother advertising).

-150kbps unlimited : 600bucks (ok decent enough)
-300kbps unlimited : 1200 (pricey compared to Airtel but on par w/ VSNL)
-1mbps w/ a 1GB limit : 600 (laughable)

I just hope for their sake that they provide the advertised speeds unlike Airtel or else i don't see many ppl going for it.
[/b]

Where do you live in south delhi ?

I guessed it right!!! Cause it is available in Nehru Place so areas surrounding nehru place would ofcourse have it 🙂

MAybe they can offer the last mile connectivity thru reliance webworld outlets? Like Sify which offers them thru their Iways?

Status
Not open for further replies.