Night Unlimited Is Also Being Added In Home 500? Has Ne 1 Experienced This Cheating By Bsnl?

sunnyboomin

Hi frnds, This is Sunny Bhambhani, from UJJAIN (M.P.). Two days before, my TOTAL usage was 0.589 Gb, when I last logged out. Next day I planned to update my windows XP between 6 to 7 am. I did that sucessfully in period of 1 hr. When I next logged in again at 10 in d morng and checked my data usage was 0.633. Means 45 Mb of usage approx was added to my total usage. I was really shocked !!!! Then I came to know that d data which has beed added to my total usage is cuz of windows update done by me betwn 6 AM to 7 am.Can ne one tell me where should I complain about this ????

Its ok. Nothing. Total data tranferred also inculdes data transferred in free time. just make sure you have 0 in the column "excluding night unlimited"

QUOTE(cyrux @ May 19 2006, 02:33 PM) [snapback]51702[/snapback]
Its ok. Nothing. Total data tranferred also inculdes data transferred in free time. just make sure you have 0 in the column "excluding night unlimited"
[/b]

Thanks buddy ! I hope for a normal BILL from BSNL otherwise my parents will kick me out from home with my PC.