• Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 7,717
Status
Not open for further replies.

pudu123

Regular
ISP
Airtel Xtreme 40Mbps
I was not sure where to post this. If this is the wrong place, please move it there.There was a software upgrade performed this evening.Any idea what has changed as a result of this upgrade? I was hoping for an improvement in the crappy program guide, but I have noticed no change.Has there been an addition in channels Time shift or otherwise?😕

i have not restarted my STB in days so i have not seen that upgrade. it is hard to find out the changes coz most of the times they are in the backend. channel additions do not require a software update. maybe they fixed the pizza hut ordering mechanism that never worked at my place. or the pvr movie buying system. 😀 u never would find out coz there are no official release notes.

I do not understand the use of PVR movie feature in IPTV.How is it different from the website pvrcinemas.com. I could have understood the use if the billing for ticket bought was included in the airtel Bill. But, that is supposedly not the case. The Airtel guy who gave the demo while installation told me that credit card would have to be used to buy PVR tickets through IPTV. Useless feature.After the software upgrade features like Radio, quick View, etc. are still not functional. There is the same CRAPPY and useless navigation in the program guide!:iplay:They really need to improve the way one navigates the program guide. IMHO, It is a Joke compared to Tata Sky DTH program guide. The exclusion of the ability to add one's most viewed TV channels in a favorite Playlist is INEXCUSABLE! 😡

heh. chill dude. 😀btw. are u getting 1mbps after 6? i am still getting 1mbps? i dont remember changing my plan. :redface:

looks like something is wonky with airtel servers. this is a problem coz my tv feed is messed up. 🙁

looks like something is wonky with airtel servers.

this is a problem coz my tv feed is messed up. 🙁

I also get 1mbps 5 to 10 ten minutes before 10 and I guess same shud be the case in morning...But I am never up that early to check 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.