Right Click - Refresh

• Thread starter Thread starter popcorn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 4,052

popcorn

ISP
Some company Broadband 50mbps + Jio Airfiber 30mbps
I have seen people do right click and refresh unnecessary. What’s the use?? They just stare at the monitor and do right click refresh. Mostly computer engineers at work place keep on doing that? is that the basics they are told to do?? If you cannot understand the problem then you do that? They keep screwing more and more and still keep doing right click!!What is the real use of that? Any ideas?

err maybe its an internet browser and they want to get the latest news ?i just use F5

QUOTE(sifyfan @ May 17 2006, 03:25 PM) [snapback]51559[/snapback]
They keep screwing more and more and still keep doing right click!!
[/b]
LOL

pressing refresh helps sometimes .. sometimes desktop icons are not shown properly or a small part of program is still visible on desktop even after the program is closed , in such cases refresh works .

Its just a habit. Even I have this habit of refreshing every few seconds. 😀

Umm...1) They are _NOT_ computer engineers. If you continue to call them computer engineers then I will ask you to explain Dijkstra's algorithm or A* algorithm Ok?2) They are stupid... They cant think what to do in front of that screen so thats the only activity they can think of. Trust me, if you're using a command line this never happens because you always know what command you wanna type to do whatever stuff you want 🙂

I know its a habit for these so called "engineers" . Once my "engineer" landed up at my place when there some problem with my SMPS and I was in Linux ...he was desperately searching for "refresh" and then said .."isme refresh nahi hai kya??"I dont know who taught them these things.

"isme refresh nahi hai kya??"[/b]
hehehe

itsa just a habbit.
even one of my frnd does that

n its mostly a habbit of n00b users