Check Out These Speeds

• Thread starter Thread starter Ryan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5,668
Just to let you know, I'm still getting those speeds. A little update. Haha. Man, I love hotwire now. 😀

QUOTE(Ryan @ May 29 2006, 11:19 PM) [snapback]52648[/snapback]
Just to let you know, I'm still getting those speeds. A little update. Haha. Man, I love hotwire now. 😀
[/b]

plz tell me how its done pm me!

Well I was talking to the CTO, actually have good relations with him and he said that it was big spikes in hotwire and should be back to normal but he didn't know what I was talking about 😉. However, these speeds can still be attained. A little hint: Log out 😉.

Browsing is not possible, no. However, if you use a bit torrent client like say Azureus, it does a NAT. When you do a NAT, it automatically seesms to log you in and you get these spikes. Amazing ain't it 😉.

What kind of login technique does this hotwire use?Is it PPPOE or is it LAN-Gateway based like SIFY?

Well this used to happen earlier with 7star too. that time it was a flaw with cyberoam client..They patched it up after a month or two..

i used to get speeds in range of 2-3 MBps by using static ip on 7Star connectioni believe it hs been fixed now cause i only get 64kbps nowthe cyberoam client is crappy i dont use it

How cud u access the web without loggin in?I thot it was..start the d/l..log out..speed double triples..increases increaaes..and 7star used to give static ip only no? internal ip ike 10.10.1.1 ?

when i took 7Star connection in 2004 they used to use 202.134.165.1 as gateway and they gave me a static ip but i had to use the cyberoam client ..........then my dad had disconnected 7Star for a year coz of SSC exams. but i still wanted to use it so i tried using static ip in the range 202.134.165.x and it worked i got speeds around 2-3 mbps for a few months.later when i got a reconnection they were giving internal ip.

What exactly is Hotwire? Is it an alternate ISP, like Sify/MTNL/BSNL/Indicom etc? And where is it available? I would like more information on this if anyone has it.

hey even i am using hotwire but i have never managed to get such speeds can anyone tell me how to do it i would be very grateful