Airtel Mobile Pay Per Second Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter swaps22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 71,632
still sucks. how many people would monitor it and care to contact the nodal officer!

you got 2 paise back to your account?

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

I do note this many times but dont complain.

you got 2 paise back to your account?

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

I do note this many times but dont complain.

Absolutely awesome,They refunded Re1 for this inconvenience.Fraction refund is not possible as Nodal office said.....

Below is the email....

Dear Ashish Kumar,

Ref: Email dated 23-01-2011 complaining about the non functionality for your Airtel Mobile numbers 981*******.We regret the delay in responding to your email.

Thank you for your email to Airtel and the opportunity to assist you.

As per the telephonic conversation with the undersigned,We would like to inform you that we are pleased to credit an amount of Rs. 1/- to your prepaid mobile number towards the wrong call charges and

regret for any inconvenience caused.You will get the message in the next 4 hours.

They didn't charged you at 1.22 p/sec. you probably got disconnected from network later when your call ends.Don't know how to say technically.

I have a questions. Guys do you think Airtel Pay-per-second plan is worth it. I am planning to move to this plan? I am going to move to a different state soon, so I am thinking, this plan might actually workout pretty good for me. My parents have Airtel also. Please Advise ....

It depends on your usage pattern. If you talk for long hours (anything more than 2 - 3 minutes) normally, then it mgiht be a good idea to go for the per minute plans. On the other hand, if you make a lot of short calls, and if many of those finish in 2 minutes or lesser, per second plans are much more beneficial

Airtel Charges 2p/sec for landline. It actually turns out to more than the old charges . Initially my recharge would easily last for 1.5 months to 2 months now most of the times it ends up in a month.Plus this Rs 28 recharge needs to be done every 3 months too, just had to do it yesterday got a crappy airtel hindi message could not even understand Wtf? it was about untill I read Rs 28 recharge.

Docomo is still the best in the sec tariff. I 'm enjoying 1/2p per sec for calls made to mobile nos across India. ie. 30p per minute ...

I recharged my airtel account with Rs 130, full talktime recharge. But I'm being charged 2p/second now, it used to be 1p/second :/ .. and no, I didn't call a landline but another airtel mobile. THIS IS BULLSHIT!

nice. have they increased the calling prices from 1.2p to 2p per second?wow. tried finding details on airtel.in. could not make sense out of their website.

I reported the problem to A.Presence, received a call today.He said the current charges are 1.2p/sec Airtel and 1.5p to other cellphones. So I asked him to find out why I was charged higher than the mentioned rateand he said he'll revert to me in a while. No reply yet. :/

lol. looks like another case of intentional faulty billing. how many people are going to notice in the first place? fewer would complain. even fewer would continue complaining until airtel admits billing mistake and refund the money.