Has Anyone Got Bsnl Unlimited Yet?

• Thread starter Thread starter priyoban
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 11,307
QUOTE(LoneCrusader @ Jun 3 2006, 10:19 PM) [snapback]53162[/snapback]
Even priyoban uses it and he is the happiest guy among us. At least he is the one not complaining about his net. Your choice dewd
[/b]
Dude... im sorry if i ever gave anyone the impression that I was happy... lets just say that I have the lesser of the 2 evils... my poor monitor has been at the receiving end of some very nasty blows.... thanx to my frustration over sify... I can probably count the no. of times Ive had 100% connectivity for 24 hrs in a day. Now this problem could be attributed to the my god forsaken cto... but then again no1 asked sify to engage ctos in btn themselves and the end customers. It's a complete farce since their customer service and plan management is centralized neway... so these ctos are completely redundant.
Well on the positive side.... you could say that Ive been satisfied to a certain extent abt the speed... since Sify somehow does manage to deliver at least close to it's promised 256 k. And ofcourse there is the added advantage of having lan connecting ur whole area... and for those ppl who do have comp. enthusiasts in their area... unlike me... this is but a dream come true for them to collaborate... in innumerable activities.

Ladies And Gentleman...Please help me in welcoming, another fallen Commrade in the war against the indian internet...Priyoban. Seriously i am thinkin of startin a fan club of terrorist dudes "ready to kill" ISP Owners "at sight". I suppose 90%+ dudes from this forum would signup for sure..

sank...thats why i said 90%+ dewds..xD. And Max the moment the club hits the road i will certainly throw an invitation your way. Get Ready for the Holy War... 😀.

OMG LC!!!1111 are you stalking me?! 😱OMG LC!!!1111 are you stalking me?! 😱

I applied for Home 900 Plus from June 7th, my Unlimited plan started from 9th aroun 3pm (thats what I could guess from the Service records

QUOTE(LoneCrusader @ Jun 9 2006, 11:23 PM) [snapback]53687[/snapback]
:lol: Hahaha dont worry dewd i am not a stalker. I just hapen to have a flash kinda memory.
Remember this topic : http://www.broadbandforum.co/index.php?sho...442&#entry53442

Well the word \"Mumbai\" hit me just like that so i made a wild guess 😉
[/b]
dude i was just kidding. I've mentioned too many times on this site where I'm from 😉