Fastest and Best Mobile Broadband Option ?

• Thread starter Thread starter poseidon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,356

poseidon

ISP
BSNL and Airtel
Hi, I am moving to other city and till now, I was having airtel fixed line broadband connection but now I need a Mobile broadband (like tata photon) so I can be online all the time during travel or working at odd places.So can someone suggest me what options I have ? for me speed and quality of service is very improvement and I can pay for itThanks

there are only two options available. 3.1 mbps wireless plans from reliance and tata. both can be good when they are working well. both suck when the networks are overloaded and you are too far from a tower. i doubt there is a definitive answer for you even if you are prepared to pay for a great service. 🙁

Wow, this was fast! I just checked tata photon and they have 1 mbps option too ? how are these 3.1 plan different that tata phont 1 mbps plan ? can you tell me about the pricing too ?I am surprised airtel does'nt have anything!

airtel is gsm. and they are still not allowed to launch 3G services. tata and reliance are cdma.

I have tried a Reliance 3.1 mbps & have not found it to be better than a 512 BSNL fixed broadband. You can still go for the reliance as you need a mobile broadband & the connection is fairly stable.BSNL has a mobile broadband too (2.7 mbps) but not very good I think.