BSNL launches prepaid broadband service

• Thread starter Thread starter farmboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 68,360
Why are some portions covered in Black? The date shown there looks around 2004..Looks fake....Any source?

@marcopoloxp, reply to lightenergy😕

I wrote if believed in my message.None is forcing you to believe.wait till the official announcement.

From the first screenshot all I can say it's genuine.Not sure about 2nd and 3rd pics.

Rs. 900/- @ 256 kbps Unlimited for 1 monthRs. 900/- @ 512 kbps Unlimited for 15 daysRs. 900/- @ 1 mbps Unlimited for 7 daysVouchers of Rs. 50 , 100 , 250 , 500 , 750 , 1200 , 1600 and 2000 @ max 2 mbps.costly plans ...

actually prepaid broadband is more expensive than postpaid.. we make a pre payment and yet one is charged more. They r marketing it as though it is going to benifit us. wtf..with postpaid i can actually make the payment using a cc..but prepaid i have to go their customer center offices.only benificairy of this prepaid plan is bsnl. 🙁bsnl has port locking facility. now since they r offering roaming facility to prepaid customers what will happen to port locking??

its like a prepaid calling card. you can use it on any connection using your user id and password. and the account can be shared with multiple users. these are the benefits. and thats why there are some additional charges. it is not for regular customers like us. it is for students and i guess company employees.

It is a good facility for those who would like to have a temporary internet connection.One of my brother's friend was also waiting for prepaid scheme to get an internet connection. It is available in other circles other than Bangalore ? Can somebody post the tariff link please.