Customer service option getsatisfaction for Hayai Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

shirishag75

Regular
ISP
BSNL dataone
Hi all,
This is the e-mail I sent to Mathew Carley and his response on the same. So putting it so people can add their views on the same.

While I'm sure you know about getsatisfaction.com this gets even better.

The Forrester Blog For Business Process & Applications Professionals

Mathew's answer

It would be easier to have a ticketing system available online which is integrated with all of our user accounts and so forth, would you not agree? If the connection itself is down, it becomes not entirely useful, but for other queries (billing seems to be probably the #1 non-technical issue in this country), I suspect it would work well, providing that it is easy to interact with.

I'm more than happy to (continue to) discuss new offerings and common issues on a public forum (such as broadbandforum.co), because this could also be another place for potential customers to see how good (or not) we are at providing a reliable, valuable service. From what I can ascertain, getsatisfaction.com shares a lot of features with any F/OSS software - perhaps with some tweaks. I could be wrong, but the features of getsatisfaction.com are hardly impressive.

Opening it up for further discussion

I would also like to see more discussion on this topic.

getsatisfaction.com shares a lot of features with any F/OSS software

This line should probably read

"getsatisfaction.com shares a lot of features with any F/OSS forum or knowledgebase software"

Status
Not open for further replies.