• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 9,639
Status
Not open for further replies.

vibs93

ISP
Tata Photon
Hi, I am from Kolkata, using Tata photon + since last 3 month. At initial stage, my bill was correct. I m in Rs. 950 plan, where I m getting 2 GB in day time and 10 GB in night. Today I have made a payment of Rs. 2700. I had lodged a complain explaining them my bandwidth usages. They have given me the assurances that I would be contacted bt them by 17 th October within 18:15 hrs. They didn't call me. 18 th Oct. was my due date. They disconnected my connection. When I asked them that how the bill could be 2700 Rs. ? they told me, your previous bill was incomplete, so we have added the remaining amount of your previous bill. I want to know one thing, my bill generates on 21st of every month. In previous month the bill generated on time, then how it could be incomplete?? Again when i used only 1900 MB in day and 4500 MB in night, how it could be 2700 Rs. So please be aware. Just think

You are lucky it didn't reach 6000-7000 Rs.There are some people who even got bills amounting to Rs 30,000 or more.

Hi,
I am from Kolkata, using Tata photon + since last 3 month. At initial stage, my bill was correct. I m in Rs. 950 plan, where I m getting 2 GB in day time and 10 GB in night. Today I have made a payment of Rs. 2700. I had lodged a complain explaining them my bandwidth usages. They have given me the assurances that I would be contacted bt them by 17 th October within 18:15 hrs. They didn't call me. 18 th Oct. was my due date. They disconnected my connection. When I asked them that how the bill could be 2700 Rs. ? they told me, your previous bill was incomplete, so we have added the remaining amount of your previous bill.
I want to know one thing, my bill generates on 21st of every month. In previous month the bill generated on time, then how it could be incomplete?? Again when i used only 1900 MB in day and 4500 MB in night, how it could be 2700 Rs.
So please be aware. Just think

Hi, you can send mail to their mail id customer.care@tatatel.co.in to get the billing checked throughly.

Guys I do have same problem with their billing system. I had my connection last month and was in deep shock to see the bill as much as Rs- 7,277/- mainly because I had only used for browsing and never had download big files such as movies or softwares. Is there anyway that we can cross check our usage?
Just for the sake of eating money from their customer they are using this losers trick. They will certainly loose many existing customers if they continue the same and maybe people will look out for other services like BSNL, MTNL if they don't scraps this system immediately. Meanwhile can anyone help me out other than waiting for their response which I sent to customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

One has to be suicidal to take a postpaid connection with Tata. Move to prepaid connection (even if it is costly) to avoid the shocks at the time of opening of bills.

I purchaged 2500 tata photon plus n i deactivated my connection so i want to sell.

Wow....i consider my self to be lucky to have stayed with that unlimited plan - the speeds have gone down drastically & hence we can barely take any advantage of it but still i don't have to worry about the massive bills ... Internet on the Go 🙂

I purchaged 2500 tata photon plus n i deactivated my connection so i want to sell.

BTW you can also sell on eBay - a little extra fee but you'll probably sell it sooner & with ease

Status
Not open for further replies.