• Thread starter Thread starter dOne
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 36,178

dOne

Curious
ISP
BSNL 500 Combo
I have recently purchased Tata Sky. I have gone through its channel list but was not able to find any radio channel there. So does Tata Sky have any radio channel if yes on which numer?

No radio channel😗

Whyy they don't do simple things??? 😢if Free DD Direct can do that then why overly paid Tata Sky can do it???/:impissed:

they had one fm earlier but its been thrown away 😀

I don't feel there should be radio channels on dish Radio is best heard on Radio:thumbsup:

the packages are not worth for the money we pay so need to add atleast FM channels as they dont require more space like tv channels:rofl:

the packages are not worth for the money we pay so need to add atleast FM channels as they dont require more space like tv channels:rofl:

Like I said TV tuning of radio channels on dish satellites are not good as their audibility too is quite low unless you have a home theatre on which no one would like to hear FM.

i think radio channels on DTH are a useless concept. i hate the idea of keeping the tv set on just to hear the freaking radio.

I have recently purchased Tata Sky. I have gone through its channel list but was not able to find any radio channel there. So does Tata Sky have any radio channel if yes on which numer?
Before your purchase you should have gone thru the channel list of TS......rather than criticizing them now..........now you have to criticize your self for choosing the wrong product...........:ishock:

Well Nothing Wrong if Radio channels are available on DTH, As except Tata Sky Every DTH have Radio channels. Then why don't Tata Skt Have Those channels.

1 question to you Saurabh.........when will SD become no-1 in terms of customer base.........

Radio cannot be put on DTH unless they have satellite license like Worldspace (or AIR may be).And beside, yes its boring to listen Radio on TV :imbored: