Condition Zero Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,683
I doubt it. I mean i have seen LAN condition zero games in relaince webworlds....but its pretty gruesome and mind boggling if u try it from a personal PC.But u can play the game online with other players around the world....offcourse with an original STEAM installed.

Well dude the problem may also rely on the version of counter strike.Some versions tend to run into connectivity problems.I have counter strike 1.6 original compact disc clone.I run it without installing straight from CD without installation and it has never denied me connectivity on the internet.Offcourse there is no network connectivity so there is no LAN for me , yet internet gaming works for me.An hit and trial solution for your problem might be a recommendation of change of your counter strike version.Rest its your judgement to make.

my frnd i hv installed the game frm the same cd n v hv played a lot of games on lan,so there is no ver prob and i wanted to tell that ther is no option 4 lan game in CZ.

try installin some non steam patch

bt there shud b some option 4 lan otherwise even after the patch there wud b no option 4 lan

See this dewd.I am goin in more specific here.

http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cscz6js.jpg
In this image when i click the options i get this screen popped out which has a LAN gaming option.If u see clearly it specifically says that there are no servers running on my network.

http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cscz12ve.jpg
In this image there is my internet gaming option too which works perfectly but that doesnt matter cause u r askin about LAN.

Now you decide whats your real problem is cause i see my LAN option in my CSCZ.

PS: Please note that there were 2 versions of CS.One came with undeleted scenes and one came without it.The cyber gaming community and most players around the world like myself prefer 1.6 or 1.2 version of CS which is without the undeleted scenes extension.If u r runnin on that version of counter strike which has undeleted scenes you might wanna switch cause they r gonna put you through a hell of a problem while connecting.

Well as i mentioned above,counter strike undeleted scenes version gives one hell of a problem when you try to connect to the internet or lan. Furthermore i am guessing that you are running on a pirated copy of the game which if it is gonna make you jump through a lot of hoops if you try goin online with it.Though one of my friends did break through the steam and got it workin yet it was more difficult than the twelve labours of hercules.My advice to you is the same.Change the version of counter strike you are running on and try to score an original copy if you can.Belive it or not..as famous as Counter Strike is...its also the most cheap game on the market right now.Last time i checked it was priced Rs 600 in Music World.Though i would say that ,yes 600 is still a huge amount....but believe me if u wanna go online with this game haslefree you either need to score the original copy or you need to get a hacker and a cracker genius to help you out.