Bsnl Dataone Vs Reliance Rconnect

• Thread starter Thread starter hitech
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5,618

hitech

Both Dataone and Rconnect give 1 GB for 600 & 650 respectively (including modem rental in dataone and phone rental in reliance). But, in the case of unlimited plans, dataone costs just Rs. 1000 for double the speed as Rconnect which costs Rs.1500 for 144 kbps. Why? You may say Rconnect is mobile. But their 1 GB plans cost the same. Right?

that is because reliacne is not looking toward internet service providing. its happy with its mobile service.. so they are not intrested in this matter too much...

No No.....Reliance will come to the internet service(broadband) very soon..that too with a BANG..remember their entry to mobile services?

yeah i hope so. but i guess nothing can beat bsnl broadband.. because bsnl's network is awsome... it would take reliance years to come to that level.. until it starts giving wireless internet 😛

For answer of this question check out the last question in FAQ link given in R-Connect FAQs Link it says why bsnl plans are cheaper as compared to R connect

http://www.relianceinfo.com/Infocomm/Rim/r...aqs.html#Ques31

However I donot agree to them totally because there are some
limitaion to the wirless network but the service provided by bsnl is itself digital
as ADSL2+ is digital technology latest one which Reliance is not having.

Hope it solves your question 🙂

I read the FAQ in Reliance website. I dont agree what they have given.Because--Reliance says BSNL's service is accessible only at the place of installation. Then why is the 1 GB plan priced competitively? Indicom is 1 GB for Rs.700- more or less equal to bsnl and rconnect.-If you are present in 2000 towns, yours must be cheap-BSNL's service is better. No beep sounds and no dormancy!

Reliance is pathetic. It often disconnects and then connects back again if you leave it idle...