Idea Net Setter Modem for Sale !

steveblowjobs

ISP
Tata Indicom Broadband
Anyone from Hyderabad interested in buying a second hand Idea Net Setter modem (4 months old) for 1500 Rs/- ?

give me ur contact number

i have also an idea net setter modem for sale. Rs.1500/ . i will post it to you for free. 2-months old.it is a 3-g modem. i m selling this bcoz i wish 2 use other sim as well , but it is not possible with this MODEM

Hi I have bought idea netsetter just two weeks before and.there is no 3G connectivity in my area so im selling it just for 1250/-.i have also unlocked it you can wear any sim in it and make and recieve calls also.you can also wear bsnl 3g in it anyone seriously interested contact me chandu992r@gmail.com soon.

you do realize that idea and other private players are still to launch their 3G services and they should have them out before the end of the year?

I want to sell My Idea net setter having speed 236kbps.I took the connection in Bangalore. And it's unlocked
I bought it for 1800. I want to sell it for 1200..Any one interested..
please drop me mail at rishivj@gmail.com or call at 9980262948.

Can i use it with Other 3G SIM?

Idea Netsetter is of 2 models - one is 2G and the other is 3G.

By default both these models come locked with the Idea SIM ...but with a simple software tool it can work with any SIM card.

(But in some circles - they use the IMEI binding and wont allow the new SIM card to work with the Old Imei untill unless you visit MyIdea store and get it activated !)