Airtel Netxpert

• Thread starter Thread starter ultra vires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 68,637
Airtel is supposed to have started supplying this free troubleshooting software which fixes network and internet connection issues automatically.. it is supposed to automatically detect any problem and fix it automatically..its called NetXpert... anybody using it?? i just wanted to know how good that software is.. any idea??
its a good software
it detects the problem and solves it quicky

Airtel is supposed to have started supplying this free troubleshooting software which fixes network and internet connection issues automatically.. it is supposed to automatically detect any problem and fix it automatically..its called NetXpert... anybody using it?? i just wanted to know how good that software is.. any idea??

really as a member of this forum i would not recommend it.
you can get better help out here...from some experts.
prolly a good source for help if you are very novice & stuck at the wrong place at the wrong time🙂

really as a member of this forum i would not recommend it.
you can get better help out here...from some experts.
prolly a good source for help if you are very novice & stuck at the wrong place at the wrong time🙂
this tool works for me
whenever my net stops working it automatically solves the problem.
and ma net again starts working

its made to work and it sure does.🙂Doesn't make it a must have for any and everyone.😛

its made to work and it sure does.🙂
Doesn't make it a must have for any and everyone.😛
if u have the power than make it lollllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😛

the tool was used by airtel to remote login to my machine to check if my problem was genuine or not. but it did not solve anything for me.and of course its useless for people who are not on windows os.

if u have the power than make it lollllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😛

I dont have the time to make a stupid software, which would take more time to solve a problem than my grandma doing 100meter sprint.😛

ohh what kind of problems does this software deal with??and yeah does this software even fix the hardware probs?😛

^^ its a advisiory agent (Xpert) which advises on things like how can one's grandma run a 100meter sprint efficiently 😀

Now ofcourse I am in Delhi, but I first got this software when I was in Chennai 3 months back.Don't know whether it was a coincidence or not but after I installed this software, my laptop started behaving funnily. SOmetimes it would hang, sometimes freeze for long time.......I did registry clean ups, didn't help! I removed quite a few programmes that I rarely used and removed this one too.Bingo! Problem solved no more annoying Hangs / Crashes.Again, I am not sure whether the problem was because of this software or not!*A stupid sounding service engineer of Airtel CustCare, who hardly understood anything that I asked, said YES when I asked whether this software comes loaded with tracking cookie to track User Behaviour! Now he may or may not have been right. (I think he was right).SO I decided this program is only creating trouble and on top, might be giving needless feedbacks to Airtel about who are my girlfriendS! 🙂So I got rid of it and was glad I did!

GUYs n gALS ,nETXPERT is hERE iF gOT aNY pROBLem .pOST hERE ,iLL try tO rESOLVE iT iF icAn uRSnETXPERT you can type the problem in this thread , in normal maner also but if you using the netxpert n if netxpert is generating some error no , please post that also .nETXPERT

ok .i was getting speed boost 4m da day my connection was installedbut i pressed the reset button and boost were goneso will i get speed boost againi thought u can give a solution.............hmmm

ok .
i was getting speed boost 4m da day my connection was installed
but i pressed the reset button and boost were gone
so will i get speed boost again

[😀]reseting the modem has notin to do with the speed boost , it was nt modem who is giving you the speed boost .yes, you will get the speed boost ( depending on the nodes n trafic ) .bY d wAY there is no way to get speed boost , expect if u know some guys in airtel who cn increase ur speed or the money spnding option choose another plan rEGARDS