Telephone charges for BSNL connection

• Thread starter Thread starter Matrix
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 29,442

Matrix

I have a BSNL landline connection & BSNL internet connection. Can ne one tell me what r the Telephone charges per hour during peak hrs and off-peak hrs?

One call is counted for 15 minutes during daytime, after 11pm it's free, but I'm not sure.

Here is the excerpts from the mail I had got from VSNL on 2nd. Nov. 2004.SAVE ON PHONE BILLSAs you may be aware, BSNL has reduced the telephone charges for accessing the 17 series telephone number of all ISPs, from Rs. 24 to Rs. 9.60 per hour during peak hours ( 0730 – 2230) and from Rs. 7.20 per hour to Rs. 4.80 during off peak hours ( 2230 – 0730). If you are a BSNL landline customer dialing 172226 to access Tata Indicom Total Internet, you can surf to your heart’s content without having to worry about hefty phone bills, any longer!!! With the reduction in telephone charges, you can now save upto 60% on your Telephone charges and upto 45% on your Internet usage charges while browsing.

If you have BSNL's Internet phone (Plan Rs.499) then buy Unlimited internet pack from Tata-indicom (approx Rs.10 per day, check their website). For Rs.800 per month u enjoy unlimited dialup.

Originally posted by puja399@Apr 12 2005, 01:49 PM
If you have BSNL's Internet phone (Plan Rs.499) then buy Unlimited internet pack from Tata-indicom (approx Rs.10 per day, check their website). For Rs.800 per month u enjoy unlimited dialup.
[snapback]7915[/snapback]
[/quote]

that is what i am using and i am quite happy with it..
if i get better connection then i will definately change it. but its far better than my local cable operator

IF anyone here is a NetOne dial-up user ... use the net as less as u can coz then u'll end up paying huge bill!i have done that!

Originally posted by Chaits@Dec 27 2005, 03:16 AM
IF anyone here is a NetOne dial-up user ... use the net as less as u can coz then u'll end up paying huge bill!
i have done that!
[snapback]37316[/snapback]
[/quote]

Also, don't forget to unsubscribe from NetOne before using TATA Indicom Total Internet. It seems they can't distinguish between 172222 and 172226. BSNL charges you for anything that's 17xxxx if you have NetOne subscribed on that telephone number.

Don't know if they fixed the glitch now. I stopped using it since then.

Hello Guys and Gals 🙂, I am using net with a Dial Up NetOne BSNL connection (17222). It barely gives me 36Kbps, can let me know of anyother options to increase my net speed to atleast 128 Kbps? Does NetOne (BSNL) have different speeds for its Dial-Up network?I do not care if I have to spend more money as long I get a faster network.Help guys I am new to this forum, i stumbled upon this by chance 🙂

who cares. i can load the oldest thread on the forum and respond to it. that won't make it the most discussed thread on the forum.