Airtel IPTV vs (Tata Sky DTH + Airtel BB) conundrum

• Thread starter Thread starter pudu123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 23,721
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not very familiar with rental rates.I live in a 3-bedroom society flat and my rent is 8000+1500(maintainence) per month.I have been living in the flat for the past 5 years so it may cost more at today's rates.If you go for a DDA flat it will be cheaper. 🙂One problem with Dwarka is lack of good quality markets and NO multiplexes/cinemas. 🙁

neh i dont like DDA flats. i wanted to go for a decent flat with enough parking space... and probably near a metro station.

Just wanted to say Airtel IPTV CC sucks ass.Just got off a frustrating phone call with CC. was fed some bullshit about IPTV installation taking 9 business working days. WTF?I was told IPTV would be installed by today. Now, the CC tells me 9 working days? They don't even have the fu#cking information of my application request logged in their system.I had emailed this Mr. Deshpande from Airtel day before yesterday.I smell trouble. cr@p. why the hell didn't I take the contact no. from this Airtel guy who took the cheque from me.feeling like a complete donkey right now. so frustrating.f#ckers.😢

dont feel dejected. just contact deshpande once again tomorrow. if they still cannot find the application, tell him that you would get the check cancelled and apply for the connection once again. i am sure he is going to help you out. tommorow is monday. things should get working.

Status
Not open for further replies.