delhi Gurls.... BOMBAY BABES

why not buddy... mallus r hot.. I mean though not all of them but some r really homely....Whenever I see a mallu babe at a temple I go like.... wow.... she must make a real good homemaker... Thats the way they r.. I mean the way they dress... their silence and most of all their hair.... so long man.. I really got a fetish for long hair.. 😉

ah...let's not discuss our fetishes here 😉

I have been to bombay once and feel its a mad mad city.People are just running and running.Though bombay babes are nice and dark but they don't have the flamboyance of delhi girls.

i have a feeling that girls in delhi schools 'appear' to be hot coz they are allowed to wear short skirts (in other words, above their knee levels). most schools in our time had a rule that skirts would have to be at least 2 inch below knee level. in fact the school i was in. two years after we passed out. the nun principle (it was a convent) decided that salwaar kameez would be the official school uniform for gals.we were quite happy that we were out of that school 😉

stop waking up the dead threads! 😛

because it is home to some of the spoilest kids in town. of course it also has the top cream of all the schools in the country as well.

@ topic,i have been to delhi only 2-3 times, i find mumbai babes better but obviously i may not have visited the "right places" in delhi perhaps...anyways there's a dialogue in pyar ke side effects where rahul bose tells mallika sherawat that delhi girls always dress like its diwali & rahul bose likes subtle girls.dont know how much true is this in real life

@ topic,
i have been to delhi only 2-3 times, i find mumbai babes better but obviously i may not have visited the "right places" in delhi perhaps...

anyways there's a dialogue in pyar ke side effects where rahul bose tells mallika sherawat that delhi girls always dress like its diwali & rahul bose likes subtle girls.

dont know how much true is this in real life

all sucks. Budhwarpet rocks. Just ask for Shaina, at 6ixer wali galli.:dance:

because it is home to some of the spoilest kids in town. of course it also has the top cream of all the schools in the country as well.
seriously i agree. dps really has very very spoilt kids. one of my very close friend's cousin was in dps, passed out from school this year i think. my friend told me all kinds of things that happened and the attitude of the students towards some things. i was shocked to hear all that. i felt sick, where the hell are these kids today going?
today only, i heard about the kid right next door. again hes from dps. i came to know what kind of stuff hes been doing, will do.