Can U Please Help

• Thread starter Thread starter abhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,374

abhi

Hi guys. i have Plan 250 connection with 400 mb limit. My uncle has plan 500 with nighttime unlimited. He has allowed me to use his account for downloading purposes. I can use his account from my computer. but since i am using my phone line and have a 250 plan do i have to pay for the time spent on his a/c or will my uncle has to pay for it.Also i want to know that does the bill for the broadband come with the telephone bill or separately. Also when my bill comes, will it show my a/c usage only or the usage of my uncles a/c also which i used from my computer.Please clear my doubts....

since i am using my phone line and have a 250 plan do i have to pay for the time spent on his a/c or will my uncle has to pay for it.[/b]

if u use it during the NU time, no one will have to pay anything

Also i want to know that does the bill for the broadband come with the telephone bill or separately.[/b]

in MTNL it comes as a single bill, so hopefully BSNL will be same as well...but any BSNL person will be able to tell exactly...

Also when my bill comes, will it show my a/c usage only or the usage of my uncles a/c also which i used from my computer.[/b]

if you're using just for the NU hrs, then no usage will reflect

If your downloads exceed 1GB(excluding NU) then your uncle will be billed for.Billing for both broadband net and telephone is done in a single bill.When your bill comes it will show your usage only.Note that downloading from some other PC does not make a difference.

QUOTE(Raptor @ May 5 2006, 12:30 AM) [snapback]50261[/snapback]
Note that downloading from some other PC does not make a difference.
[/b]

Doesn't that mean that if someone hacks my password and uses it, then also i will have to pay for that.

QUOTE(abhi @ May 5 2006, 11:22 AM) [snapback]50287[/snapback]
Doesn't that mean that if someone hacks my password and uses it, then also i will have to pay for that.
[/b]
oh yeah! 🙂

QUOTE(abhi @ May 4 2006, 01:08 PM) [snapback]50199[/snapback]
Hi guys. i have Plan 250 connection with 400 mb limit.
My uncle has plan 500 with nighttime unlimited. He has allowed me to use his account for downloading purposes.

I can use his account from my computer. but since i am using my phone line and have a 250 plan do i have to pay for the time spent on his a/c or will my uncle has to pay for it.

Also i want to know that does the bill for the broadband come with the telephone bill or separately.
Also when my bill comes, will it show my a/c usage only or the usage of my uncles a/c also which i used from my computer.

Please clear my doubts....
[/b]