MTNL Broadband: Port Forwarding In Utstarcom Ut-300r2u

• Thread starter Thread starter dlogic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 7,735

dlogic

hi guys i just got an MTNL connection i would like to enable port forwardinf for utorrent can any one help?thanxedit: i was just searching and found that "configuration of bridge mode" helps torrents speed up!!!!so should i do port forwarding or bridge mode?

I would highly recommend bridged mode.

QUOTE(akash @ May 5 2006, 12:57 AM) [snapback]50269[/snapback]
yessshhh

bridge if u want best speed in p2p
[/b]

Yeah ! And BitComet rules !! 😀

Correction : BitComet 0.60 rules to be exact 😛 (fellow users will know what am talkin abt). µtorrent rocks but only as a secondary client for me.

dittobitcometnever got ne need for secondry client tough tried µtorrent but bitcomet rocksshhh

can any 1 help me what is bridge mode and how do u activate it i use azureus and what port should i enter for maximun speed please some one help me i am gettin sick:S:S:S:S:S

^^ essbee... hats off to u man... how many times wud have newbies asked this question and how many times have u patiently answered it 😉

@venkz Thank you. As I am not aware, of a newcomer's background, experience, try to play it safe acting like a "postman " !!!and hope others take up the thread.My contribution limited to "Welcome to Broadbandforum.in " !!!!

Correction : BitComet 0.60 rules to be exact 😛 (fellow users will know what am talkin abt). µtorrent rocks but only as a secondary client for me.

I was a big time fan of bitcomet. But utorrent is lighter than it.
And bitcomet crashed a lot too for me ever since i started using the Beetel 220bx modem instead of the old Beetel Yozan.🙂

I was using BitComet around 2 years back... At that time it had a big problem that it used to download a lot of junk data. If the file is for 700MB... it used to end up downloading around 850MB!!!