• Thread starter Thread starter devendra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,654

devendra

Regular
ISP
Mtnl 384 Unlimited @ 749
Prod. Code prod. Discription Prod. Value Bandwidth N7DU 500 7 Day Unlimited 256 N7DU 500 7 Day Unlimited 256 What Does This Mean Can i download Unlimited In Day.Sify Has Extended 14days Bcoz I have Problem And there have Solve my problem.Can i Download Unlimited In Day As Well NightKindy Let me know

wat it look i can say that u can d/l u/l for 7 days ie incl day n day24hr u/l for 7 days

500 rs its costly bro. I suggest u take 256kbps Night plan for 560 rs. in that u get 15 days PURE UNLIMITED if u do the calculations right 😉

QUOTE(avinds @ May 2 2006, 10:31 PM) [snapback]50050[/snapback]
as far as i remember all compensation packs were "pure" unlimited
[/b]
Yeah these are "on the house" packs. Probably the best feature of Sify. Infact earlier on they used to give these packs for 2 days whenever your account expired and renewals took a day. Too bad they have almost instantaneous renewals nowadays 😉

I Got this Pack N7U6 As A Free Pack Bcoz My Sify Was Not Working 10-15days So i want to know That Is N7U6 Is Pure Unlimited or not.

hi i asked the sify customer care guys and they said that the 150 mb limit applies to the n7du plan . now i am confused can anyone pls help ?