Configure Dataone On Laptop

• Thread starter Thread starter mailsatk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,380

mailsatk

Hi allI am trying to setup a dataone connection on my laptop using the MT841 modem provided by BSNL. I have a working connection on my PC, but sometimes, I need to connect both the PC and the laptop to the modem (which currently I am not able to do because I haven't configured my laptop to use the connection).Can someone walk me through a step by step process to set up the Dataone connection on my laptop so that I can stay connected to the internet using both my PC and laptop at the same time.Laptop's config - Win Xp with SP2Please let me know if any other info. is needed.ThanksSatish

QUOTE(mailsatk @ May 1 2006, 10:56 PM) [snapback]49954[/snapback]
Hi all

I am trying to setup a dataone connection on my laptop using the MT841 modem provided by BSNL. I have a working connection on my PC, but sometimes, I need to connect both the PC and the laptop to the modem (which currently I am not able to do because I haven't configured my laptop to use the connection).

Can someone walk me through a step by step process to set up the Dataone connection on my laptop so that I can stay connected to the internet using both my PC and laptop at the same time.

Laptop's config - Win Xp with SP2

Please let me know if any other info. is needed.

Thanks
Satish
[/b]

My brother tried, it's not possible because BSNL has control over the router and connection settings which prevents it from happening.