Bsnl Unlimited Plan Announced

• Thread starter Thread starter cyrux
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 21,085
very nice.hope MTNL Mumbai follows.Any idea of the upload speed?

1st May is yesterday!!!!CalTel has announced a new ISDN tariff though

256k isdn connection for only rs 5200 per month 😛 😱 😛 😛 😛i think they wont change the tariff for dataone since they have updated the site yesterday and if anything about broadband was there then they would have already done it.lets hope for the best ..thanks

If an unlimited plan is offered for Rs. 900/- (which is really a good news) then what happens to the Home Plan 1000, Home Plan 1800 etc. Since they will become obsolete.

guys i guess they have removed that access service link 🙁now no extra link is there except home in that page🙁I don't know what it means but im going to customer care officeto find out whats goin!

QUOTE(cyrux @ Apr 29 2006, 04:40 PM) [snapback]49625[/snapback]
Code:
Unlimited plan has now beenannounced with monthly charges as Rs.900, annual charges Rs,9000, unlimiteddownload, Free E-mail/space - 2/5 Mb, voice rental Zero, MCU charges/pulse1.00.
[/b]

What does MCU CHARGES mean??? Charges/pulse= Rs.1 ??? What does it mean? Iam really confused...

The free trial offer for home 250 was advertised with such pomp.They are shy to advert this new plan why? Is it because their home 1000 plan would become meaningless and home 1800 would have no takers.

Heh, lol, unless they plan to upgrade those as well.....and then make a big announcement.actually scratch that, they will not make a big announcement, the news will spread like wildfire on its own. Even if it's a small box in the matrimonials section 🙂They only need to advertise for less sexy stuff.

QUOTE(gb_baran @ May 2 2006, 12:41 PM) [snapback]50012[/snapback]
What does MCU CHARGES mean??? Charges/pulse= Rs.1 ??? What does it mean? Iam really confused...
[/b]
May be they will charge us @ Re.1 for every 3 minutes of broadband over and above that Rs.900/-p..m......just like normal PSTN charges........I dont trust those BSNL people very much.....who knows what they will do....... 🤔 🤔