• Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 11,460
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesdsz

James Dsouza
ISP
Sify
Lately I have notice pixilation on many channels especially on TCM, MGM and Zee Café. Do you guy also noticed the same.

What you noticed? Pixelation because of weak signal or too much compression?

And here it is 🙂 , Nopes, I don't see any pixilation on Tata Sky and nor I have heard of other having it too. So I don't agree. 🙂

Zee Cafe has been a problem for me for quite a while now....havent noticed TCM and MGM, probably since i havent watched those channels intently as yet... i have a Sony Bravia 26 LCD.....AC

I have an ONIDA 28'' inch flatscreen and have never faced any pixilation problem in my Tata Sky STB not even recently. Its clarity is intact as it always was.🙂

I have noticed pixelation on my 32" LCD on Tata Sky.

Nice large screen you have there :thumb:
Is it the pixilation on every channel or only the mentioned channels because I don't have any such problem.

Other than Mirza & Shaile everyone seems to see pixelation. @Mirza and Shaile Tell what TV you own so that others can buy that TV and get rid of pixelation in Tata Sky and enjoy its DVD quality just like you two.I also need to change my tv as at present I am getting quality similar to VCD and nowhere near DVD like you get too see 🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.