• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 27,184
Status
Not open for further replies.

choudhuri

ISP
orange
does anyone know what is the procedure for disconnecting tata photon services ? i have a tata photon connection. now, they have dumped a fraud bill on me, charging me for usage which is almost impossible since i was out of station. i found that there have been many consumers which have faced this - it is a major scam that is going on. therefore, i would like to unsubscribe from the connection.

Hai,you can mail to their customer care team with your connection details at customer.care@tatatel.co.in or call at 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday) to get the issue resolved.Trust you will get prompt and immediate reslution.

hi You are correct, they are charging whatever they want. I m in 950 Rs plan, where I am getting 2 GB in Day time and 10 GB in Night. For 1st 3 months my bill was correct, but in this month, they sent me the bill of 2781 Rs. Though i am using bandwidth meter where my usages is showing 1981 MB in Day time and 4500 MB in Night. When I spoke to customer care, they told me due to some errors in your previous bill we could not complete your bill properly. It means they have added my 2 months bill, though I had already paid. I am also very much frustrated and want to leave this connection.

If any of you guys are getting rid of your Photon+ Data Card do let me know. I might want to buy it from you. Also let me know which card it is.

I WANT TO SELL MY TATA INDICOM PHOTON PLUS USB MODEM IT IS ONLY TWO MONTHS OLD THE ORIGINAL PRICE IS RS.3600/- CONTACT MY E-MAIL FOR SELLING AMOUNT MY E-MAIL ID IS
sendezil@yahoo.co.in

@vibs ..i faced the same issue. they calculated the bill by addind data used for two months. their cc and billing dept sucks..

I WANT TO SELL MY TATA INDICOM PHOTON PLUS

I WANT TO SELL MY TATA INDICOM PHOTON PLUS USB MODEM IT IS ONLY ONE MONTHS OLD THE ORIGINAL PRICE IS RS.2500/- AT NORTH DELHI . CONTACT MY E-MAIL FOR SELLING AMOUNT MY E-MAIL ID IS
shailendrathakur1@in.com

I guess their toll free No is 1-800266121, call them & disconnect. Guess a toll free No is important - you may have to wait for long & take minutes to explain the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.