Dropbox Updates

The product is currently being used by wealthy Indians who have access to internet on their mobile phones but the adoption is expected to increase as the country builds better mobile and internet infrastructure, said Jaswa, who was the twenty-fifth employee when he joined Dropbox.
"Two years ago when I visited India, no one knew about Dropbox. My grandparents were embarrassed and they were asking why I left a corporate job to join a startup. But now things are different," he added.
Dropbox eyes partnership with Indian mobile service providers and web companies to enter country - The Economic Times

:numbness:

Mailbox - Android Apps on Google Play

The fast, fun mobile inbox that puts email in its place.
Note: Currently for Gmail and iCloud accounts. Other email platforms coming soon. iOS app available for download at http://mailboxapp.com
Mailbox is a completely redesigned inbox that makes email light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Quickly swipe messages to your archive or trash. Scan an entire conversation at once with chat-like organization. Snooze emails until later with the tap of a button — they’ll return to your inbox automatically so you can focus on what's important now.
Mailbox checks your email from the cloud and delivers it to your phone securely. Now with Auto-swipe, Mailbox learns from your swipes and snoozes to automate common actions. Mute that conversation you don’t care about, snooze messages from your friend to this evening, or route all of your receipts to a list — automatically.
Mailbox’s delightful UI and smart features make getting to zero — and staying there — a breeze. After you experience a clean inbox, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.

Looks and feels nice. But gestures are confusing.

It is much better than Gmail for me if I can understand the gesture difference between archiving and deleting 😀

Need some urgent help:

Had setup 2 step signing in my Dropbox account with Google authenticator app.

Had to factory reset my phone due to some problem and have lost the Dropbox authentication and Dropbox doesn't let me login without the code.

Tried with send me code on my phone in Dropbox but code never arrives via msgs.

Sent them an email, but no response yet.