Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
FLSh07n.webp

Last edited:
ah i didnt know abt this. but still email sharing is my preferred method.can this act as a mount drive? any1 using can shed light?

Anyone participated in Dropquest? The answers are available online and everyone completing the whole of it gets 1GB of free storage.

sort of surprising that they went with Dropbox instead of skydrive considering their partnership with microsoft.

sort of surprising that they went with Dropbox instead of skydrive considering their partnership with microsoft.

Exactly what came to my mind when I read this. And this is the reason why I feel that the same will be made available for Skydrive too.

Can we share our referral URL in this thread for others to register using that URL so that the person who registers and the one whose referral was used, both get extra 250 MB ?

nope. i usually would not bother if you put it in your signature in small font like i have in mine.

Making it super easy for you to fill up your quota! I mean who the hell would want to permanently save their screenshots?