sushubh u started spamming 😱 😱 😱 😱 ......so many threads ???

honda civic is a show stopper for sure!!!

I go for the Skoda Octavia for its elegant design... Well the L & K really is feautre packed required for Indian Roads...Imagine you are looking at the Wonderful Speedo on the Civic the next second a civilian would cross the road in front of ur car and u wud have to lower the glass to yell at him and from then on ur eyes are on the road and not on the speedo anymore.. I personally admire the Civic coz its a real sporty model... I love to drive it if I get a chance.... 😉Skoda is good.. I guess with its RS model having a top speed of 219 Kmph on Indian Roads I guess Skoda is all set for Indian Roads.. But I do remember that Skoda was a failure in the European car market...!!!

QUOTE(Amuthan @ Feb 23 2007, 12:05 AM) [snapback]80836[/snapback]
Imagine you are looking at the Wonderful Speedo on the Civic the next second a civilian would cross the road in front of ur car and u wud have to lower the glass to yell at him and from then on ur eyes are on the road and not on the speedo anymore..[/b]

i don't think you'll admire the speedo, or any other equipment inside the car, while you're driving in any case...

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Feb 23 2007, 12:16 AM) [snapback]80839[/snapback]
umm who said skoda is a failure in europe?[/b]

OOppzz.... Heard tht titbit from somewhere/someone.... But got no sure evidences!! 🤔

Well coolbuddy, I agree what u said.. but I do at times when there's no traffic like to see my speedo to check my speed and RPM ratio... maybe for a few seconds... but again eyes back on the road... I hope we get six lane highways with no potholes or children playing cricket on the highway roads, neither vendors selling stuffs, pedestrians crossing the roads unmindful of speeding vehicles thinking that all vehicles need to go slow in the highways.... Well if all this changes then I guess I would love to bring in the Hummer H1 into India and jus give it a try on the highway.... 😉

My next Aim would be Audi, Jaguar, Aston Martin, well I guess I'm like expecting waaayyy toooo much an Indian shud expect!! @ LOL!! :lol:

skoda used to be a laughing stock before VW acquired it. now they have got the world class platforms (like the ones used on Golf) and engines. they are respected now all around europe. 🙂

Hmm.... I see... Well I sure love the design of all the Skoda models right from the Rider to Superb....Skoda is a class of its own... A very rare breed amidst this Jap car scenario..... 🙂