Airtel adds advertising before paid hello tune!

Guys.. Am not sure but I read somewhere on Airtel website that if we decide to pay only half the monthly rental for caller tunes, i.e 15 bucks, they are gonna put ad before the song.. is this even happening for ppl paying 30rs/month??

after this i stopped hellotune in airtel......

Whats the Advertisement, you are getting?If you are getting the tone as "press * to copy this song .... blah blah blah " you can deactivate this. This is called Prompt.Just call to CC, & ask them to Remove the prompt from my Caller tune. Its enough.Or you are getting any new other than I mention let me know.....

guys, you must have noticed that they even advertise on Missed call alert services messages which is chargeble to customer.this is heights of nusance .

Suing is a painful process in India, but in this particular case, the company does seem largely at fault, unless they play the ad even before the line is connected [ringing starts]

I never ever subscribed for hello tune since I got mobile almost 10 years back.

In Docomo KA, If you call any Docomo number, You will hear "Switch to Docomo ..Blah..Blah" for 10 Sec, Before the ring goes! Its irritating

In Docomo KA, If you call any Docomo number, You will hear "Switch to Docomo ..Blah..Blah" for 10 Sec, Before the ring goes! Its irritating

ya i experienced the same when i was calling from my Airtel number to my friends Docomo number.it says to switch to docomo for better offers ... shame on companies now that have started adverts by this way too

OMG! This was reported 5 years back still airtel is doing advertisement in the hello-tunes. It happens in Karnataka not in Tamil Nadu.