Anyone Heard Of Da Net

• Thread starter Thread starter arun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 5,611
my cable walla has advertised a similar plan... the 256kbps 1100 bucks per month. almost an year ago. its still available.. but no one`s taken it.. lol no trusts those buggers .. they cant provide tv channels properly....what the hell will they provide broadband!

I think i wont be leaving mtnl for sometime now!

QUOTE(chicmagnet @ Apr 27 2006, 12:07 PM) [snapback]49422[/snapback]
my cable walla has advertised a similar plan... the 256kbps 1100 bucks per month. almost an year ago. its still available.. but no one`s taken it.. lol no trusts those buggers .. they cant provide tv channels properly....what the hell will they provide broadband!
[/b]

Looolz, i totally agree with you .

Cable-guys may not provide the advertised speed, but I know a lot of people who are very happy with cable-net...That's because they have one big advantage... LAN. Because their LAN covers quite a bit of Bombay, people have found lots of 'uses' for them. Plus, big operators like Hathway generally give good speeds, or so I've heard.But I'm happy with TriBand.

QUOTE(arun @ Apr 24 2006, 07:06 PM) [snapback]49135[/snapback]
I saw their ad just recently on our local cable channel and decided to enquire about their plans and the results were pretty suprising...

256kbps completely unlimited at 1100/month taxes waived if you are taking a quaterly plan

512kbps completely unlimited(yeah i must have confirmed this atleast a thousand times) at an unfortunate rate of 3000/month,
but you dont see that everyday

512kbps 10Gb limit at 1800/month

They 512 plan is a bit costly but the 256 one is very tempting.

I just want to know if anyone one of you have ever used DA NETs services before and what do you think of them.They also call themselves as Ganesh telecom if that sounds familiar.
Their numer is 9322966873 if anyone wants to enquire.

I hope mtnl comes up with a good plan next month or else its bye bye mtnl.
[/b]

Dude...

I am on Ganesh Internet in SION E. The services are pretty good...both speeds and service support is prompt.

I am looking for any DC++ on Ganesh. PPL from sion on Ganesh, please mail on mehtavishal_21@hotmail.com in case you know any hub. I am also planning to set up one in coming days. Any support from anyone on this...lemme know

Regards
VISHAL

Sorry 2 say....but Mr. Moderator this topic shud have been in a different forum. I guess this topic is noways connected 2 MTNL.